martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

Una de las canciones mas hermosas de un hombre que era increible que toco en una banda increible que revoluciono la musica y que al escucharlo/s me conmueve no importa el pasar del tiempo his guitar continues gently weeping.. con uds. While my guitar gently weeps - George Harrison (The Beatles)
I look at you all the love there that's sleeping while my guitar gently weeps i look at the floor and i see it needs sweeping still my guitar gently weeps. I don't know why nobody told you how to unfold your love i don't know how someone controlled you they bought and sold you .i look at the world and i notice it's turning while my guitar gently weeps with every mistake we must surely be learning still my guitar gently weeps. I don't know how you were diverted you were perverted too i don't know how you were inverted no one alerted you. I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping while my guitar gently weeps look at you all... still my guitar gently weeps. ©1968 harrisongs ltd.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

something