miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

You Can Drive My Car - The Beatles

Asked a girl what she wanted to be she said baby, can't you see i wanna be famous, a star on the screen but you can do something in between baby you can drive my car yes i'm gonna be a star baby you can drive my car and baby i love you I told a girl that my prospects were good and she said baby, it's understood working for peanuts is all very fine but i can show you a better time Baby you can drive my car yes i'm gonna be a star baby you can drive my car and baby i love you Beep beep'm beep beep yeah Baby you can drive my car yes i'm gonna be a star baby you can drive my car and baby i love you I told a girl i can start right away and she said listen babe i got something to say i got no car and it's breaking my heart but i've found a driver and that's a start Baby you can drive my car yes i'm gonna be a star baby you can drive my car and baby i love you Beep beep'm beep beep yeah beep beep'm beep beep yeah beep beep'm beep beep yeah beep beep'm beep beep yeah

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

something